We Are Infinite Consciousness, Immortal Spirits.

It was when training with the teachers at Life Mastery Guilds that I first experienced that veil between birth and death lifting up.

It was first explained it to me like this:

There is a curtain between life and death and this curtain creates the illusion that you are a finite being.

The truth is that you are infinite.

When you learn to lift the curtain then you will experience this.

I actually thought that it was just the usual spiritual lingo that I'd heard so much and so I didn't take that much stock in it. A few months later I was practicing an advanced form of meditation through an attunement and it happened! The curtain lifted up and I saw the reality of my current life! This life was just the blink of an eye to my True Self! I had created a mind that only remembered this life - nothing before birth and nothing after this moment right now...and so I was finite...I had played the most marvelous trick on myself! And it had worked perfectly! But in this timeless moment I saw all my lives and all my consciousness stretch out to the beginning of time. I was awestruck - literally flabbergasted. I came out of this meditation laughing the most sincere and genuine laugh that I had ever experienced. It was a gift to see that everything that I had created, things that were important, values, ethics, spirituality - all were illusions because everything that I sought - I already had - I had just tricked myself into experiencing a reality where I didn't believe I had them in order to experience the reality of evolution and achievement! It was the perfect trick! And I could see and appreciate exactly why I had played it!

I felt all the weight and pain lift out of me as I remembered in that endless moment my True Self! Beautiful!

This truth is the truth for all of us! We are all infinite beings!

No comments: