My Higher Self Experience Part 3

My body and mind was getting used to this feeling of having a lot more energy in me. I was sleeping less, because I was just so clear and flowing all the time!

It was in about the 5th week of training that I connected to my Higher Self.

I was in very deep meditation – when I felt myself dissolving. I was still there of course, but I felt my mind penetrate so deeply into my body that it went beyond the atoms and in between…then I was floating and all of a sudden I shifted into an incredible ocean of the most beautiful white light. I could feel it infusing into my being and in moments I was encompassed by the most embracing love and compassion. It literally dissolved me – I became ‘it’ and ‘it’ was me.

How long I was there I don’t really know, but what I do know is that time was unimportant. Time truly means nothing when you are in complete bliss – and this is where I was.

Then I felt all around me the most divine sound – it was like the ‘om’ that we used to practice in Yoga, except it was perfect it was divine. At some stage I shifted again and I was face to face with what seemed like an angel. She was so beautiful – and she told me that she was my Higher Self – my true self.

1 comment:

soulvids said...

I would love to hear more of your experience with your higher self. Can you share what life has been like since your connection?