My Higher Self Experience Part 1

Most of my life I've practiced yoga and meditation for health. I followed the traditions of my parents who followed the teaching of their teachers. I had been a practitioner of meditation for about 14 years when I met a group of teachers from Life Mastery Guilds. They train through and with masters from the Asharem Temple of Light, an Astral temple. Up until then I had only known meditation as a way to still my mind and relax the body. Little did I know at the time that these teachers were to show me how to experience the potential of my consciousness that I could never have even dreamed of.

When I first began learning with these teachers I was astounded by the vast amount of knowledge and experience that they had about spiritual consciousness. Something told me that what they spoke of came from direct experience and not just from books and I felt a need to know and experience more. I asked to learn and I began training in their system using very specific meditation activations.

I look on that time as the major turning point for me in my spiritual life.


No comments: